
Well, Dicky is in North Carolina now. We have some great friends there that have let their home be his home away from home. We are so thankful for them. Chris is also a PA student. They have a daughter named Emma who calls Dicky "Dr. Dicky." Chris, her dad, told us that every time they go to the grocery store she says, "Daddy, is Dicky going to be here?". While he is in town they all make trips to the store...as a matter of fact they are all at the grocery store right now. I guess that is why she asks Chris if Dicky will be there. While Dicky was on the road, his phone decided to crash and it made some funny noises, the screen turned funny colors, and that was then end. So...he got a "go phone" which is a great thing. You put your sim card in it and you are ready to go! It even comes with a wall charger! :)
As he left on Saturday, we couldn't believe that this was the last time. We both thought, wow-this is the last time that he will be driving to North Carolina. That is very exciting for us. It was also hard for me because I couldn't drive with him and nobody should have to drive 18 hours alone but he sure has done it several times. It has been a long year for us and we can't wait to see what the next year will be like for us. Although it was great not having to share the bed :), I will be glad to have him around for more than a couple of months straight.
Brian (my brother Brian) had the great idea of posting our floor plan on the blog. There are a few changes to this but you can at least get an idea. We are adding a wall and turning the formal living into a study. We are also adding a covered porch.
I hope that you are all doing well and I will do my best to post pictures when we have pictures to post. :)




1 comment:
Looks like a great house to start a family in! Congrats, isn't fun getting to pick out all the new stuff for it? I will miss you next year!
Post a Comment