Sunday, June 8, 2008

June 8, 2008


























Sooo... we have a lot of new pictures to share with you. We went out to Anna on Saturday and we were blown away by how different everything looked from only one week ago!

Dicky is still preparing for his PANCE and I think that he is just ready to get it over! It seems like all he does is study, but pretty soon we will be getting on a cruise ship. We have been ready to relax for a long time.
More exciting news...I went for an interview to work on the Labor and Deliver/Postpartum/Nursery unit at Presbyterian Hospital in Allen on Friday. I left with a job and I start in August! I am so excited and ready to get back into nursing. I really missed it a lot.

Enjoy the pictures and the next post will probably be after the cruise! Five more days until we leave...yea! :)

No comments: