Monday, August 4, 2008

Brick Pictures

So...when I woke up at 5:00 this morning, I stumbled my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth and I thought to myself, "I have got to go to sleep early tonight because this is rough." But it is 11:00 and I am still awake because I really wanted to post our newest pictures of the house.

Dicky had to be at work from 7-4 and I had to be at work from 8-5. With the gas prices the way they are, we figured we would ride together since we had to drive an hour. I didn't know Dicky liked am radio-WBAP (at a volume that was much higher than any normal human being should listen to). Why is it that when guys listen to talk radio, they crank it up so loud? I guess I don't have room to talk. I definately turn my radio up. I could only handle so much of that at 6:00 in the morning. I quickly changed it to fm radio-they play music.

Anyway, when we got off of work, we drove to Anna. This is what we found...






1 comment:

Lori said...

Okay yes, I am back-reading your blog while I should be working, but whatever. I just had to comment. What IS IT that guys have to listen to talk radio so loud? Can they really NOT hear it? Loving these home pics though; it's neat to see once I've seen the real thing, missing cabinet door and all.