Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nursery...in progress


Mom and Dad came out a few weekends ago to help paint the nursery. We still have some work to do before we post our final pictures, but here is the progress that we've made so far. Enjoy!

Before...
Thanks Dad for doing all of the hard prep work!
And we are ready to begin...
Dicky working hard!


Sorry-we had not showered yet for the day...
My job was to pain between the tape. :)
Mom and I painting the pink stripes.


Dad and Dicky working on the chair rail.


Painted room...still needs touch-ups, but we are almost done! I hope to have more pictures up soon.


http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o401/Thecutestblogontheblock/Sweetheart_3colcopy-1.jpg

1 comment:

Tyler and Shea Moses said...

sweet Smith family!!

I found your blog! yay! I feel like I almost stalk you guys over the internet! check out our blog. I am trying to get much better about updating!!

www.themoseshome.blogspot.com