

I feel silly posting so many pictures of myself, but some of you have asked for me to put them up, so here you go. :) These were taken when I was 36 weeks. I am 37 weeks now and full term! I am going to the doctor every Tuesday now and things are going well. We are very excited and ready to meet Molly!

The big 2-5! I am finally starting to feel like an adult. :)
1 comment:
happy late birthday sweet thing!
molly's room is delightful. she will love growing up in it!! i am looking forward to seeing pictures of her in it soon.
hold on to your hat, girl. life is about to get better than you ever thought it could! the first few weeks might seem a little blurry but you'll be rocking that baby one day, a month down the road, and you'll think- how in the world did we get here? and you'll be so in love it will almost hurt. a beautiful kind of ache ;)
so unbelievably excited for your precious, pregnant self and dicky to see your baby!
Post a Comment