
Hello everyone! We have a few pictures of Molly from this week that we wanted to share with you. She will be one month old on Friday!
We had a great afternoon yesterday out in Springtown doing a newborn photo shoot. We can't wait to share those pictures with you. Here is a link to the website of the awesome gals that took our pictures: www.ashleymphoto.com . They did a great job and I highly recommend them! She lives in Keller but will go several locations around the metroplex.
The pictures that I am posting today are our attempt at newborn photos. We are amateurs though and did our best. :)
We had a great afternoon yesterday out in Springtown doing a newborn photo shoot. We can't wait to share those pictures with you. Here is a link to the website of the awesome gals that took our pictures: www.ashleymphoto.com . They did a great job and I highly recommend them! She lives in Keller but will go several locations around the metroplex.
The pictures that I am posting today are our attempt at newborn photos. We are amateurs though and did our best. :)




3 comments:
Sooo glad you sent us your blog! These pics of Molly are too too sweet! Hope to see you tomorrow at bible study!
Oh MY...Molly is GORGEOUS!! Congrats girl. I think your blog is super cute and you were probably the cutest prego I've ever seen :)
Yay, another blog! But please, add me to the list of non-awesome bloggers. Can't get enough of these baby girl, big bow pics. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment