Sweet Molly,
You are 4 months old and we can't believe it! You have brought so much joy to our lives and I love you more and more each day. You are really starting to get a personality. You are pretty laid back, but when you are mad, you are very mad. You do this cry where your face turns bright red, you shake you head from side to side, and you don't breath for a few seconds. It really scared us the first time that you did it, but now we have come to expect it sometimes.
You are a great sleeper! You are sleeping almost 11 hours straight now and it is amazing. You also take two good naps in the morning and cat nap in the afternoon/evening. You like your sleep! You just started sleeping in your crib a few nights ago. You did perfect and slept much better than I did, for sure.
You love bath time. You have started to splash and water goes everywhere! Daddy and I sing goofy songs to you and dance just to make you laugh and kick during your bath. We do a lot of goofy things to try to get a smile out of you. It isn't too hard, you are a very happy baby girl.
You also like to look at yourself in the mirror. You look for a minute, concentrate for a bit, and then let out a huge gummy grin. You really like that "baby in the mirror" and you babble to her often. It is so sweet.
You really are not a fan of being put in your car seat. You don't usually mind it too much once you are in, but we do get the "I am not going to breath" cry from you often while you are being put in your car seat. I always tell you, "Sorry, it's the law". You just look at me like you don't really care about law.
I love you sweet girl!
Mommy
You are 4 months old and we can't believe it! You have brought so much joy to our lives and I love you more and more each day. You are really starting to get a personality. You are pretty laid back, but when you are mad, you are very mad. You do this cry where your face turns bright red, you shake you head from side to side, and you don't breath for a few seconds. It really scared us the first time that you did it, but now we have come to expect it sometimes.
You are a great sleeper! You are sleeping almost 11 hours straight now and it is amazing. You also take two good naps in the morning and cat nap in the afternoon/evening. You like your sleep! You just started sleeping in your crib a few nights ago. You did perfect and slept much better than I did, for sure.
You love bath time. You have started to splash and water goes everywhere! Daddy and I sing goofy songs to you and dance just to make you laugh and kick during your bath. We do a lot of goofy things to try to get a smile out of you. It isn't too hard, you are a very happy baby girl.
You also like to look at yourself in the mirror. You look for a minute, concentrate for a bit, and then let out a huge gummy grin. You really like that "baby in the mirror" and you babble to her often. It is so sweet.
You really are not a fan of being put in your car seat. You don't usually mind it too much once you are in, but we do get the "I am not going to breath" cry from you often while you are being put in your car seat. I always tell you, "Sorry, it's the law". You just look at me like you don't really care about law.
I love you sweet girl!
Mommy




1 comment:
she is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment