
All ready to go to the doctor! I know, I know, it looks like she has too many layers. It was in the 60's and the blanket is very light.

Weight: 13lbs. 10oz.=43%
Length: 24 3/4 in. =68%
Head: 16 1/8 in.=45%

Spitting up on her Daddy, on his Birthday!

Waiting to be seen. We were entertaining ourselves. :)

After the shots. She wasn't a happy camper. She sure was clinging to her daddy. He made everything okay. :)

She did really well after her shots. A lot of my friends told me that their babies took really long naps after they got their shots. So, I was very hopeful. Molly is normally a really good napper, so I really thought we had this one in the bag. She didn't sleep much all day. She was happy (prob. because the Tylenol wasn't allowing her to be too upset) but just wouldn't sleep. She did fall asleep in her carseat on the way home, so we left her in it and put her in her room. She slept for about 45 minutes and woke up crying. When I went in to check on her, she had a bandaid across her mouth! I guess it stuck to her finger and she put her fingers to her mouth. Poor thing.
Back to this long nap business. So, since the weather had been a bit cooler, we decided to go on our walk sooner than we usually do. On most nights, she takes a cat nap during the walk. She was fussy this night and we felt sorry for her since she had her shots. So, with a little bit of hesitation, we got her out of her stroller and Dicky carried her for the last half of the walk. We got a few looks. I was pushing an empty stroller and Dicky was carrying Molly. Have we lost our minds! ? She crashed! Finally, the nap that we had been waiting for all day. It didn't last long. She did sleep for 11 hours that night though, so I will not complain!
Here she is, getting her way...


This is how our walk went...
No comments:
Post a Comment