Molly is about 5 1/2 months old so we decided to let the girl chow (slurp) down some good 'ol rice cereal. I would say that it went well, even though I am not sure how much actually went in her month!
Here are a few of the MANY pictures that we took:

First bite!


Not so sure about this...



She would much rather eat her bib instead!



She had to do this, just to make the moment even more memorable!

Dicky called across the house for me to bring him some scissors. This is the second time he has done this. He cut the girl's clothes off! Can you tell that he works in the ER!?! I guess he put this in the "emergency" category!
All in all, it was a great experience!!!
1 comment:
Oh yes...we've done the whole "just cut them off...it will be easier" thing twice before also!
Good times!
Post a Comment