I know, I know...I am waaaaaaaaaaay behind here. But I did it. I posted the punpkin patch pictures. I remember looking at my friends' blogs about a month ago to see their pumpkin patch pictures and I am just now posting ours. Oh well.
Molly wasn't quite sitting up on her own, so it made pictures a challenge. As you can see from the pictures, all she really wanted to do was eat the hay. She actually got her first two teeth a few days after we took these pictures! The girl has two teeth now. I never knew these things would be so exciting. :)

Molly wasn't quite sitting up on her own, so it made pictures a challenge. As you can see from the pictures, all she really wanted to do was eat the hay. She actually got her first two teeth a few days after we took these pictures! The girl has two teeth now. I never knew these things would be so exciting. :)




3 comments:
Molly is so beautiful. I just love seeing her pictures. How is teething?! Oh I love her!
Well it's about time!!!! I'm soooo glad you are posting again! Cute pics! Keep the posts coming!
Okay, Sheaffer....you are my motivation!
Post a Comment