In addition to the new jobs, things are moving right along with the house. Our brick is on back order so things are running a little behind. It is no big deal to us though-we are still thrilled with the way everything is going. That gives me more time to make curtains! :)
Last time we visited the house, I forgot my camera card. I remembered it this time, as promised, and here are a few more pictures of the interior of the house. Enjoy!




3 comments:
Gorgeous!!!
hey girl!!!!! i am so excited to see your new, "adult" life...i know you've lived it for a while...forgive me for having my moment seeing you as a grown woman ;)
thanks so much for contacting me--i'm dying to talk with you...my email is jenarmstrong34@yahoo.com...let me know how you are!!!! love you!
That house is going to be an absoulute dream! I can't wait until you are all finished!
Post a Comment