Sunday, April 26, 2009

Proud daddy!
Molly Kate Smith
Born at 1:12 am on April 24, 2009
7 pounds 2.5 ounces and 19 inches long





We will post many more soon! I had a free five minutes and wanted to post what I could.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so excited for you guys. She is absolutely beautiful!

Tyler and Shea Moses said...

Sarah, of course you and Molly Kate and Dicky were in my post. That post was dedicated to all the special little ones who have been born in the last few weeks. I get all of Anslee's bows/headbands at this store in Abilene called London Bridge. Its a cute little hole in the wall boutique kind of store. Locally owned. Anslee would love to pick a couple up (they are removeable to mix and match w/ different headbands!)for Molly Kate when we go to Abilene in June, if thats ok?! Anslee loves Molly Kate's bows too, and thinks all baby girls should have a bow to go with every outfit!