Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our All American Girl!!!


For Molly's first 4th of July, we started the day out with a 5K run. Dicky and I did the 5K and Molly did the 1 mile with my mom, her Mimi. Those pictures are on mom's camera, so I don't have them to post yet. After that, we headed down to downtown Denton for the annual parade. Molly actually did a pretty god job staying awake during the parade. She crashed pretty hard at the end of it though. After that, we went back to mom and dad's house to eat some burgers and play some games. Molly ended her day falling asleep in her Great Grandma's arms. What a day!

After the run


Waiting for the parade to start. Molly has the best seat in the house!


Lovin' that hairdo!



Getting tired...


And she is out!


She makes my heart melt. :)


I don't have a cute comment for this one...he still as my heart, too!


Great Grandma has the touch!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

She is soooooooooo beautiful! I mean...seriously cute!