Maggie is a little over a month now, but I figured that I still had a little bit of time left to post this!
She really is a great baby and other than a little reflux and not wanting to nap on her back, it has been smooth sailing with her.
Here are a few pictures of her as a one month old:


(Thanks for the outfit Sheaffer and Lisa!)


Here are a few pictures from Maggie's one month appointment.

Our little girl is growing fast!
8 lbs 11.7 oz=39% (I looked back and Molly was 8 lbs. 12 oz at her 1 month)

Molly just had to get on the scale too! Can you tell that Molly was shhhhing somebody? She gets told to shhh a lot, so she has started telling everyone else to shhh. :)

20.5 in long=32%
14.25 in head=31%

We can't wait to see how much she has changed by her next appointment! She is growing and changing so much each day! It seems like time is going by soooo much faster the second time around than the first!
And just for fun, I will give you a peek at what life is like with Molly...she is a bundle of energy and there is NEVER a dull moment! We love both of our girls so much!



"Cheeeeese!"
(Yes, she is still wearing her PJs and it is lunchtime. Don't judge!)




2 comments:
No judging here! I would love to stay in my pjs til noon. Your girls are as cute as ever!
No judging here either...one time I took off Anslee's PJ's to give her a bath...just to put on a different pair of PJ's to go to sleep in that night. No lie.
Post a Comment