Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bumbo Baby!

Since Maggie is 2 months old, we thought we would get the bumbo out if the attic and see what she thought about it. She sure was wobbly, but she liked it!
I couldn't pick a favorite, so a will post a few. I know, to all of you, they probably all look the same. As a proud mommy, I see a little a little something different in each picture. ;)













And her goober sister had to show me that she is a big girl, too!




P.S. This blogging app is sooo much faster at getting pictures to the blog. That is why I have done two posts within a week! Not bad for me!

- Posted using BlogPressm from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I am SO happy about your new found app! We will get to see cute pics of your sweet girls WAY MORE OFTEN! Yipee for us! :)

Lori said...

The day they can finally sit in a Bumbo is one of the most glorious ever!

And I love BlogPress. So happy you found it!

abby said...

Hey! I'm so glad you are back to frequent blogging. I loved seeing your beautiful girlies!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I am going to have to try the blog app out maybe I will update more than once every 6 months.