Dicky and I were so honored to be a part of Amanda and Clif's wedding. We love them so much and it was a sweet, sweet wedding. I guess I was too busy running around doing things that bridesmaids do, because I didn't take many pictures. I stole this one off of facebook. It is, as you can see, the girls!Clif and Amanda are so special to us. I have known Amanda since 5th grade. She taught me how to make nachos in the microwave and dance to Ace of Base when we were in 5th grade. We also played handbells together at FBC Grapevine. I just thought I should throw that it. :) Once we got to college, I taught her how to study and drink coffee. :) I also worked with her with the whole "using a planner thing". I think she still uses one...? We met Clif at Hardin Simmons. We have many memories with these two. :) I remember riding our bikes around Hardin Simmons Campus and them trying to teach me to "hop the curb". I know, people, it isn't hard, but it is. :) I still don't like to do it. Most recently, they were at the hospital when our first daughter, Molly, was born. Let me remind you all that she was born at 1:12 in the morning. They stuck around during labor and after. I think that they left the hospital at 3 or 4 in the morning and had to be at work the next morning. That is what you call good friends. :) We love yall and look forward to many memories as old married couples! Let's plan this cruise!

I know that these next few pictures are a bit embarassing, but these are for you Amanda! I love you and hope these pictures send you down memory lane. :)



Here we are again...Love you Clif and Amanda Kapka!










No comments:
Post a Comment