Sunday, January 31, 2010

Molly's First Christmas

I know what you are thinking. Christmas. That was last month. Yes, I know. Every time I get behind on my blog, I make some kind of comment like " I am going to try to be better about blogging". Well, let's face it. I am not the best blogger. Anyways, here are a few of the many pictures that we took on Molly's First Christmas. She was 8 months and 1 day old on Christmas. It was a very fun age! Those of you who have kiddos know that at this age, all they care about is eating the paper. That is what she did most of the morning.










Uncle Brian put a bowl on his head, and Molly thought it was funny. Can you blame her?


What a great Christmas. One I will never forget!

1 comment:

meawhitbrown said...

these are super cute!!!! how exciting! and i'm glad someone finally thinks Brian is funny... :)