My birthday is April 11 and Molly's birthday is April 24. Mom and Dad saved a few of the dresses that I wore as a baby. It has been fun to put these dresses on Molly and listed to Mom and Dad's stories that go along with them.
One that was very special was the pink dress that I wore for my baby dedication. Molly was dedicated at about the same time of the year that I was when I was a baby. September, 4 months old. So, for Molly's baby dedication, she wore the exact same dress that I wore 25 years ago for my dedication. Here is Molly is the dress:


(I didn't realize how bald she was on the side until I looked back at these pictures!)
Another dress that Mom wanted to get a picture of Molly is was one of the dresses that I wore for my first Christmas. I wish that I could scan a picture of me in this dress and post it, because we so much like each other. I think that Molly looks just like her Daddy, but in this dress, I saw myself for once! :)


Another dress that Mom wanted to get a picture of Molly is was one of the dresses that I wore for my first Christmas. I wish that I could scan a picture of me in this dress and post it, because we so much like each other. I think that Molly looks just like her Daddy, but in this dress, I saw myself for once! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment